We offer two main worship services each Sunday, along with a service for youth and another for kids.
- Early Worship, 9:00 a.m.—In this blended service, our worship is guided by organ and piano as we sing the hymns of our faith. Pastoral prayers and teaching from the Word are also included.
- Late Worship: 10:30 a.m.—This worship celebration begins with a time of praise and thanksgiving led by our worship band. Teaching from the Bible is focused on what it means to follow Christ in our daily lives.
- Kids’ Church: 10:30 a.m.—This time of worship and study is designed for children in grades K-5. It begins with a time of singing, followed by age-specific Bible lessons.
Worship is vital to a vibrant relationship with Christ. Genuine worship has several dimensions:
- Lordship: In worship we acknowledge who Christ is and the importance of His presence in our life.
- Transformation: As we worship, we experience the transforming presence of Christ’s Spirit, and we are made more like Him in character.
- Celebration: When we worship, we celebrate the love and goodness of God at work in our lives and in our world.
- Inspiration: In worship, we hear the Word of God and receive its truth into our minds, motivating us to serve Him.
- Surrender: In worship, we invite God to bring our attitudes and choices into line with His will for us.
The Lord’s Supper
We share Holy Communion together on the first Sunday of each month. All believers are invited to participate. Our elders are available to pray for personal needs.
Nursery and preschool care is provided for both worship services.
Join us in the foyer between services for coffee and social interaction with church members and staff.
Our praise team leads us in worship at the contemporary service. Vocalists are accompanied by guitars, drums, and keyboards as we celebrate the love and joy of Jesus Christ. We welcome musicians and vocalists who are interested in becoming a part of the team. Contact Pastor Josh Kalichman for more information.