Women’s Retreat 2024 – Resting in the Character of God
March 8 @ 12:00 pm - March 10 @ 12:00 pm
Spring Women’s Retreat
Who Do You Say I Am?
Resting in the Character of God
Friday, March 8th – Sunday, March 10th
Maumee Bay State Park
What should I expect to do at the retreat?
- Live speakers and small group discussions
- Time away to get to know God
- Time with old and new friends
- Hiking trails and lake front views
- Indoor racquetball / wallyball
- Delicious food
- Games and laughter
- Movie tim
- Getting to know other women from our church family in a more personal way
What do I need to bring to the retreat?
- You should bring: a Bible, journal, toiletries, hiking clothes/shoes, snacks for your room, board or card games, favorite coffee thermos, comfy clothes.
Accommodations: 2 queen beds, mini-fridge, bathroom, TV and an outside balcony
This year, several of our women at Faith Alliance Church will be using a Bible study to bring you face-to-face with God by sharing His many character traits. Using God’s progressive self-disclosure through scripture, each women will unpack how God’s unchanging character meets all our needs. Each mini-workship will allow for learning and discussing how God’s character is for us and what it reveals to us for our calling and purpose in life.
Meals Included: breakfast on Saturday and Sunday, lunch on Saturday, and dinner on Saturday. Eat before or on your way to the retreat Friday. There are plenty of fast food restaurants along the way!
Coffee will be provided only during meals. If you would like coffee other times, there will be coffee makers in the rooms.
Transportation: There will be no church van going this year but if you would like to car pool please let us know on your registration.
Questions: Contact Heidi Siebenaler at [email protected].