We all make purchases, but did you know you can support Faith Alliance with your purchases?
Support Faith Alliance via Kroger Plus Card
If you have a Kroger Plus Card, you can link it to Faith Alliance Church. Kroger will give a designated amount of what you spend at Kroger back to the church (Note: Customers must re-register their Plus cards for Community Rewards at the start of each year. Kroger can consolidate your Plus Card accounts into one if you have multiples).
- Go to www.kroger.com and click on Sign In/Register. (If you do not have an online Kroger account, click ’New Customer’ to sign up for one. Create a username and password and choose your home Kroger store)
- Once into your account, click on Kroger Community Rewards at the bottom of the page under the “Community” heading
- Click on “Enroll” under Community Rewards and enter the church’s NPO number 70634, or search “Faith Alliance” and select it.
Support Faith Alliance via Amazon Smiles
Did you know that Amazon offers a rewards program?! If you use Amazon, you can link it to Faith Alliance, and 0.5% of your purchases will be donated to the church. You must shop through smile.amazon.com in order to receive the benefits for the church, not just amazon.com.
- Go to smile.amazon.com and log-in to your Amazon account.
- Click on “Accounts & Lists”
- Click “Your AmazonSmile”
- Click on “Change Charity”
- Search “Faith Alliance Church of New Bremen” and select it.
Please call the church office if you have any questions during sign-up.